The Fluid Swing System is an online video training program created by former NCAA Division I ALL-AMERICAN and ATP TOUR PRO Scott Doerner.
It teaches the tennis techniques with a proprietary formula focusing on the fluid acceleration of your swing and impact positions with the ball.
It’s a simple, new, and unique angle on how to get results on the court and make learning easy.
The product includes a number of features that will help you learn as quickly as possible, and the results are long-lasting.
It worked great for us when we tried it out, and consumers have been rating it highly as well.
We recommend it for anyone who is serious about improving their tennis stroke techniques and ball striking ability.
- Very positive customer reviews
- Simple approach gives fast results and makes it easy to learn
- Instructional videos make the lessons fun and easy to comprehend
- Most comprehensive program out of all that we tested
- Works for tennis players of all ages, physical abilities, and current playing levels
- Great overall value
The Fluid Swing System has some of the best reviews in the online tennis industry.
Many tennis players claim to have significantly improved their ball striking and dramatically lowered their unforced errors.
There are reports of tennis players adding 10, 20, and even 30+ MPH to their serves and many more people reporting that they are gaining accuracy on all of their shots, while adding consistency too.
Fast and Easy Results
The Fluid Swing System makes improving your tennis stroke techniques easy.
After watching for a few minutes it is obvious why Scott is a top ranked teaching pro.
He has an amazing knowledge of the critical components of the tennis swing path.
He also has an uncanny way of making seemingly difficult concepts easy to understand for new or even seasoned tennis players.
The product also shows you how to practice. Say goodbye to banging out serve after serve without a thought in your head.
Scott shows you how to practice for playing situations, so you can spend less time practicing and more time on the court playing.
You’ll get simple drills that will lock the Fluid Swing System techniques into your swing.
And you’ll learn how to eliminate your existing swing flaws.
The Fluid Swing System will teach you why you make errors, dump easy balls into the net, and shank the ball, then you will learn how to fix it.
The Fluid Swing System is one of the most comprehensive instructional programs we have ever found.
It covers every topic related to the complete swing that we can think of. You will learn:
- How to fix your unforced errors, shanks, and easy misses
- The easiest ways to add power on your serve
- How to lock in a consistent and repeatable swing
- How to get the most out of your practice time
- Basic fundamentals for beginners
The product is a one-stop shop for tennis players looking to improve to the advanced competitive levels of tennis.
Works For All Types Of Tennis Players
The Fluid Swing System is one of the few products that works for all types of tennis players.
If you are a new tennis player, the program will help you:
- Learn the fundamentals correctly the FIRST TIME to fast-track your success and save you $$$
- Fix your worst swing flaws so you don’t embarrass yourself on the court
- Make consistent, solid contact, EVERYTIME
If you are a more experienced tennis player, you will learn:
- How to perfect an accurate and powerful swing
- How to play from all parts of the court, from the back of the baseline all the way into the net, real match-play situations that you will encounter in a match
- How to attack the court with precision and strategy
And the product works no matter your age, athletic ability, strength level, or flexibility.
The Fluid Swing System includes over 2 1/2 hours of elite level video instruction.
It is the most comprehensive product we found.
And it is currently offered at a sale price of $67.00, which we think is a tremendous value considering they keep adding new videos to the program each month on new topics unlike other programs.
The best place to order the Fluid Swing System is online at their website:
The Fluid Swing System Overview
The Fluid Swing System includes over 2 1/2 hours of video tennis lesson instructions, plus it is the ONLY online program that allows you lifetime access to all of their new releases for a one-time fee.
You can join as a Platinum member for life and be able to access all of their future membership only content as it is released.
It is also instantly available after your purchase, no mailing DVD’s or waiting for downloads.
You can begin watching your training videos instantly inside the member’s portal with your username and password information.
The Fluid Swing System approaches tennis instruction in a unique way, by focusing on the fluid movement of your swinging path and the “moment of truth” or when the racquet makes impact with the ball.
Their philosophy is quoted below:
“The ability of new tennis players to execute a professional swing is hampered by their lack of “fluidity” through the strike zone area. This inconsistent swing path leads to a lack of racquet head speed which then leads to erratic ball striking positions at the “moment of truth” or impact position. This causes frustration in the form of shanks, mishits, and netted balls. The Fluid Swing System shows players the 6 critical swing plane checkpoints that you can rely on to fix your swing path and eradicate your mishits and inconsistent technique permanently.”
The philosophy is a sound strategy for implementing the advanced or professional stroke technique into a beginning or developing player.
It explains how top pros like Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, and others are able to consistently strike the ball with so much pace, accuracy, and spin despite have different types of swings.
And we now know from high speed frame rates during filming of these top pros that all great ball strikers are in nearly identical positions at the moment of impact with the ball, even if they have different ways of getting there.
This breeds confidence in your shots and in your game, the lessons start with the fundamentals and build up to a very advanced level. The program also includes a slew of bonuses designed to complement the core videos.
The Fluid Swing System Core Videos
(105 min) – teaches you how to groove a powerful, consistent, and repeatable swing path by mastering fluidity and the impact position.
Plus 3 bonus videos designed to speed up the learning curve:
- Ultimate Serve Secrets (32 min) – takes dead aim at the service box, learn professional serve strategy, and how to use the Kick Serve, Slice Serve, and Flat Serve to hold your service games like a professional.
- Player’s Strategy Guide (37 min) – Learn the weaknesses and how to exploit them when you are playing any style of opponent. Including serve and volley, pushers, junk ballers, counterpunchers, and more…
- Perfecting Shot Selection (25 min) – teaches you how to outwit your opposition by using simple strategies, sometimes it’s not how you hit the ball, but where you hit it that matters.
- The Fluid Swing System works for people of all ages & abilities
- Comprehensive instruction from the beginning to advanced level
- One of the only programs to focus directly on the swing path checkpoints and the critical impact position
- Affordable and comes with 60 day Risk Free money-back guarantee
- Good customer support
- Only available in digital version (accessed on membership website)… although many view this as a positive because it means it is instantly available
Is the Perfect Impact System Right For You?
The Fluid Swing System includes an abundance of material to completely transform your game. If you are a complete beginner, the program will teach you everything you need to know to build a solid swing.
If you are a higher level player still struggling with a shanks, mishits, or inconsistent contact points, the program will address your swing path faults head-on… fixing your mishits and giving you drills to improve your ball striking.
And if you are a 3.5-4.5 player, the Fluid Swing System will help you get to an advanced level. You will learn how to control you ball flight with more drastic spins and angles.
You will also learn how to play from all the tricky corners of the court and situational moments you’ll find in match play.
How You Can Put the Perfect Impact System to the Test
The Fluid Swing System provides a 60 day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. You can get immediate access right now to try it out risk free for yourself.
We tested the guarantee and were issued a prompt and full refund.
Out of all of the tennis instruction products we tested, the Fluid Swing System gave the fastest and longest-lasting results. And it is the one that consumers reported the most positive results with.
If you are looking for a comprehensive way to transform your tennis game and to start hitting it harder, cleaner, and more consistently, the Fluid Swing System is the program for you.
HOW TO ORDER
The Fluid Swing System can be purchased at the Fluid Swing System’s secure checkout page HERE:
Order by Phone:
Most customers will prefer to order online because you need to set up your username and password (which you will automatically receive after you purchase), but the company offers live support for ordering or questions.